Public Records Requests

The City Clerk maintains all public records, these include City ordinances, resolutions, City Council, Finance Committee and Planning & Zoning Commission meeting documents and minutes.  Any member of the public has the right of access to these records, most of which are available on the City's website.  For public documents not available on the website, you may request them by completing a Public Records Request Form.